Hide IP with Firefox
1. Run Hide IP (Hide IP NG 1.62 / Hide IP Speed 1.08 or later version).
2. Run Firefox.
3. Bring out "Hide IP" button in Firefox:
1) Right click on top of Firefox and bring out context menu. Choose "Customize...".
2) Scroll to the bottom of the icon list. Drag and drop Hide IP icon to the toolbar of Firefox.
4. Left click on the icon of Hide IP to switch it on or off.
Please make sure Hide IP is running and the status is ON. Otherwise the icon on Firefox will be gray color.
No, it doesn't work. Tell me another way.
Other popular FAQ:
How to set Firefox to use remote DNS?
How do I know my IP address is hidden?
Where can I find my IP address on the Internet?
How to use Hide IP NG with Internet Explorer?
How to use Hide IP NG with Opera?
How to use Hide IP NG with other browser?